18 December, 2010

What I Wore: Shapeless Sexy

Leggings*, ???; demin mini skirt, ???; sweater, Marks & Spencer's, "borrowed" from my dad; boots, not shown, La Canadienne

I often look at my photos and think either: "wow, did that really look that good?" or "wow, did that really look like that?" With this outfit, it was the latter. I mean, I new that it looked baggy and shapeless, but in the mirror and on me, it looked more, casual sexy and not so much shapeless large sweater. I think it might be the camera angle, but you can't really see how it hung of my boobs, then sort of showed my shape through the hugeness. I'm going to stop trying to describe this now, because my brain is fried and I really want to go to bed.
Do your outfits look way different in photos and on you?

Love,
Rosie

* My leggings are opaque, but they are printed to look like jeans and have a lighter area.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, a smiling Rosie! How adorable! And yes, absolutely - sometimes I look back through photos and think ''oh jeez! Did I REALLY look like/wear that?!''

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit on you! and oh, tell me about it, my outfits always look different in camera than they do in the mirror. i think the mirror lies to me, you know.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually love the oversized sweater look! but i know what you mean - sometimes what looks amazing in person doesn't translate in photos. but you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely find extra wrinkles or misbelting or frumpy frocks when I look back at outfit photos. I do agree with that silly quote of Cher's from "Clueless" "You can't trust mirrors"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to shy away from photos from me, so I usually walk around blindly as to walk I actually look like :) And every once in a while I'm pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your sweater looks great so stop worrying about it! I have the least photogenic face in history - I swear I don't even look like I do in photos in real life so thats annoying - my glasses never look like they suit me! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-triple-5-soul/triple-five-soul-cozy-sweater-wrap-top/p_67.html>Ladies sweater</a>. Love it!

    ReplyDelete