17 December, 2010

What I Wore: Almost Repeat

Sweater, thrifted, Wet Seal; skirt, thrifted, ???; leggings, la Classe Couture; boots, not shown, La Canadienne
This outfit was just oh-so-fun. Or maybe it was my day that was amazing. I'm not sure. Anyways, I like this outfit. I'm fairly certain that I've worn a very close approximation to this outfit in the past, I am however, rather certain that I've never worn this exact combination.

You may have noticed, but I've been on a bit of a short skirt kick ever since getting home. I guess it's the unseasonably warm weather, but I just don't want to think about wearing long skirts just yet. It may also be because I just don't like most of my longer skirts as much, but I'll have to wait till I can find employment to fix that problem. 


What kind of clothing are you really into at the moment?


Love,
Rosie

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet look, Rosie! Love the jumper! I'm really into wearing this RL hoodie I got some weeks ago, it works with all my jackets & coats :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great!! The shorter skirt lengths look great on you! I'm really into belted cardigans and boots these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too young to wear long skirts! You have your whole life for that. Wear the short cute things now and look cute. At 41 I'm getting to be too old for minis and I hate it.

    As for your outfit - it's adorable! I love the sweater over the flouncy skirt with the tights. Your hair looks cute too.

    Love,
    Heather
    http://heathersdesignblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late to the post but I *love* this outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete